What we do
to fit your brand.
A professional full service public affairs firm offering governmental relations, business development and communications.
We specialize in managing issues which have both a public and political component.
- Governmental Relations
- Government Regulations
- Legislative Relations & Lobbying
- Environmental Issues Management
- Political Action Committees
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Comprehensive Internet Marketing
- Innovative Social Media
- Web Design
- Media Relations
- Community Outreach
- Crisis Communications
- Grassroots and Community Relations
- Speech Writing
- Professional Research Publication
Lobbying is an important component of Public Affairs. Lobbying is the process of educating public and government policy decision makers at all levels: federal, state, and local.
Let us help promote and protect your company's ability to succeed.
- The sole advocate and direct contact for her companies with regulatory agencies, Alabama state legislature, executive and administrative offices.
- Develops, establishes, and manages her companies’ state governmental affairs policies, procedures, plans and programs including prioritizing issues to balance Company needs and political environment.
- Monitors all legislative activity in Alabama and anticipates policy or political challenges and opportunities and advises internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Actively lobbies the Alabama legislature, drafts and amends legislation as necessary.
- Participates in association activities and influences association policy setting to ensure that it is in line with her companies’ principals.
- Writes political newsletter and provides immediate information on legislative matters
- Reviews all legislation and identifies those applicable to her companies
- Actively lobbies in Alabama
- Political Action Committee Management
- Works with her clients to develop a comprehensive strategic plan for growing and sustaining a solid sales and/or marketing plan.
- Monitors and implements the execution of the strategic plan.
- Provides guidance on comprehensive Internet marketing.
- Provides guidance on implementation of all aspects of social media
- Provides web design services and maintenance as necessary.
- Manages Economic Development Activities
- Designs and Implements a complete marketing package including web design, professional video and photo design, strategic media placement including social media, radio, television, printed materials, signage and bill boards where appropriate.
- Provides guidance and implementation on issue related media needs.
- Provides guidance and implementation for community outreach efforts at both a state and local level.
- Develops and executes her clients’ communications plans and actions for crisis management, public policy issues, position statements, and other general communications.
- Develops and implements grassroots and community relations to encourage engagement, volunteering, support or simply to educate.
- Research, develop and produce issue related publications and white papers.
- Speech Writing
Why do you need a lobbyist
In this state all of the decisions are made at the state level. There is very limited home rule. With this in mind the importance of working with the legislature and decision makers in Montgomery becomes very apparent.
Your company has a vested interest in the politics of Alabama. You want to be certain that you are able to continue doing business in Alabama.
- Employee and Workman’s Compensation Costs and Issues
- Suppliers Costs
- Tax legislation (including fees)
- Education: employee availability and an educated workforce
- Protection of competitive bid laws
- Business Development, any law that would impact business recruitment, retention, or expansion
- To protect your company’s ability to succeed.
- To make certain that state environmental regulations are no more restrictive than the federal regulations.
- To prevent more paperwork for compliance with regulations.
- To prevent laws from passing that are harmful to your company.
- To prevent taxes and fees that are unfair to your industry and could ultimately put you out of business.
- To promote trade that is not only free but fair and that takes into consideration non-tariff barriers.
- To promote workman’s compensation policies that are fair.
- To secure affordable avenues of distribution of your product. (State Docks, road and bridges, river systems)
- To protect the competitive bid law on public works projects.
- Public Affairs is a term used to describe a relationship with stakeholders. Stakeholders are individuals or groups with an interest in an organization/ company’s affairs, such as, civil servants, customers and local communities, clients, shareholders, trade associations, think tanks, business groups, charities, unions and the media.
- Lobbying is an important component of Public Affairs. Lobbying is the process of educating public and government policy decision makers at all levels: federal, state, and local.
- Lobbying involves the advocacy of an interest that is affected, actually or potentially, by the decisions of government leaders. The practice of lobbying is considered so essential that it is specifically protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: “Congress shall make no law … abridging … the right of the people peaceably … to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
- There are associations in Alabama that could monitor some of your needs but they are not always on Your Team.
- Associations represent many companies and often their membership is divided on critical political issues.
- To make certain that your position is represented in the Alabama legislature you need a representative who speaks for You!
- To protect your company you need a representative who will take care of your company and your interests.